Monday, May 31, 2010

5 more study days left

I've been on "vacation" for a week and have been just reading my notes and doing problems. I don't know if I'll pass. I haven't done any mock exams because I haven't really felt confident enough in EVERYTHING to do that. Also, I still haven't done any problems for study sessions 16-18, though I did recently finish reading, summarizing in word, and doing example problems for them. I'll get that done over the next 4 days, and use Friday as formula memorization and polish. I've done so many damn questions in the last couple weeks that if I fail it won't be for lack of effort or study time... it will be something about the approach I guess. I went really heavy on reading and comprehension early on without doing as many problems as I would have liked.

I started studying for this thing 4 freakin months ago... I have trouble remembering stuff that happened last week, so to retain something I learned 4 months ago in vivid exam prepped detail is quite a challenge. Like a huge challenge. Like a challenge on par with successfully summoning a boner and doing Rosie O'Donnell (I don't think I'd be able to do it). Anyway, 5 days left... review for 3 sessions to go. I have to sleep now cuz it's 4 am. Hopefully my sleep schedule will fix itself by Saturday.

I will be so pissed if I fail this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment